Velos eSample is a complete biospecimen management solution that supports specimen acquisition, sample annotation and tracking, storage administration, protocol and patient linking, multi-site specimen network and more.
By integrating specimen, patient, and study data, Velos eSample enhances data quality and facilitates clinical translational research.
Top Ten Reasons Why Every Site Needs Velos eSample
- Accurately tracks sample location and status
- Creates tissue banks and other biospecimen repositories
- Enhances collection of analytical and assay results
- Associates patient and study data
- Assists data entry and promotes data queries
- Captures sample processing and annotation details
- Provides configurable forms
- Confers appropriate access rights and tracks consents
- Supports multi-site specimen network
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA, CFR Part 11, etc.
Velos eSample Features:
Protocol-based Sample Acquisition
- Procure and track biological specimens
- Link study coordinators’ activities with inventory management
- Support collection of analytical results
- Ensure compliance with procedures and regulations
Integrated Clinical Data Repository
- Configurable forms to capture processing and annotation details
- Associate specimens to participants, studies, labs etc.
- Control access rights and track consents
- Query and analyze longitudinal data