Velos eResearch is the most comprehensive and adaptable clinical research management suite (CRMS) available for automating all administrative, financial, and research activities.
Designed to promote productivity and efficiency, Velos eResearch simplifies the management of the entire clinical research portfolio by linking study status, patient enrollment, calendars, budgets, electronic data capture and more.
Top Ten Reasons Why Customers Trust Velos eResearch
- Fast setup and turnaround time
- Excellent data quality
- Extensive standard libraries
- More accurate and comprehensive research billing
- Better revenue recognition
- Greater grant and research capacity
- Support for multiple technologies and vocabularies
- Easy integration with 150+ systems
- HIPAA and 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- 24/5 customer support available for all products
Velos eResearch Features:
Unleash the Power of Data with Velos eResearch
PATIENT AND SUBJECT MANAGEMENT
Efficient patient management is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Create interactive, detailed study and patient calendars
- Track studies from approval to close-out
- Streamline patient registry, scheduling, monitoring, and follow-up
- Record visits, get timely notifications, and reduce deviations
Big payoffs for The University of Michigan and University of New Mexico.
ELECTRONIC DATA CAPTURE (EDC)
Compliant EDC is a friend of quality data and an enemy of double entry.
- Develop Configurable Case Report Forms
- Robust data query engine and reusable library systems
- Central repository for documentation and safety plans
- Site and study statistics
- Adverse events alerts and outcomes reporting
The National Cancer Center of South Korea uses EDC to conduct 115 clinical trials successfully.
Information becomes power with the industry’s most advanced reporting solution.
- 100+ out of the box reports
- Create unlimited ad-hoc queries
- Improve information accuracy
- Effortlessly share reports with study teams, groups, and organizations
Cancer Trials Australia (CTA) creates custom reports to improve information accuracy.