Velos Aversi is an iPad app that can be installed to record, track and export adverse events (AEs) and/or graft-versus-host-disease (GVHD). The app enables users to easily access and record patient AE and GVHD histories at the point of care with the touch of a finger – instead of relying on disjointed, cumbersome files – allowing for more efficient data management.
- Accurate adverse event attribution ensured by clinician input
- Point-of-care data entry results in immediate reporting
- Reduced transcription errors
- Less chance of leaving patient AEs unrecorded
- Preloading of previous encounter scores contributes to better decisions
- Track AE and GVHD progress in a graphical view at patient bedside
- Access library of toxicities from the NCI Common Terminology for Adverse Events (CTCAE)
- Correct mistakes by crossing out individual scores or entire toxicities, allowing for a complete audit trail
- Score and attribution assignment, and commenting for AE records
- Calculate chronic GVHD scores based on the NIH consensus criteria in real-time
- Calculate overall acute GVHD scores based on the Seattle criteria in real-time
- Track immunosuppressive drug and dosage details
Download the application today from the App Store. Select to install just the adverse event module or the adverse event and GVHD modules.
If you are interested in implementing this application into a larger record system, Velos Aversi can be tethered. This will allow users to interact and exchange information with other systems and iPads within your organization. If interested in this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.