Caring for transplant patients is a complex process in which there is little room for error. Every detail matters, and each moment saved helps.
Velos Transplant is an encompassing disease management platform that supports the caregiving process at the point of care. It adapts to the way transplant caregivers think by capturing and delivering information around all types of encounters related to pre-, peri-, and post-transplant. It facilitates patient and donor matching, and integrates both patient records with validation criteria, labs, medications and other key data. Velos Transplant expedites the entire complex and time-sensitive transplant process, supporting the heroes that are working daily to save patient lives.
“In Velos we have user-defined sections in each module which we’ve been able to adapt to the way we work without needing software programming. Also, when we do the initial screening of the patient over the phone, the system brings up the questions for medical history, medications, etc. for entry. So, it really has decreased duplication of work.”
- Captures and reports information for patient and outcomes management, and transplant program administration
- Continuously improves the quality and efficiency of care through the integration of user-defined treatment guidelines
- Manages the general processes for multiple organ transplant procedures
- Integrates validation criteria (financial, clinical, psycho-social, etc.)
- Consolidates the transplant procedure with recipient and donor details
- Facilitates donor registration and clinical evaluation processes
- Manages wait list
- Integrates labs, medications, and coexisting histories into reports