Review Board Management
As clinical studies increase in complexity, it’s more challenging than ever to ensure that regulations are being met, and that patients are being treated in the most ethical manner possible. Velos eCompliance was built to address these challenges, with a focus on reducing error through automation.
Velos eCompliance provides secure online management to support application processes for Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), Protocol Review Committees, and General Clinical Research Centers (GCRCs). It covers all aspects of clinical research administration, including: protocol design, version management, administrative schedules, workflow and study status management, form creation, collaboration, and reporting. Incorporating both study administration and study execution (e.g. patient accrual, adverse event tracking, visit scheduling) in the same system creates a powerful platform that facilitates centralized, up-to-the-minute reporting across studies and departments.
In short, Velos eCompliance enables rapid protocol setup, review and approval – with a reduced of chance of human error and double data entry. Because of its inherent configurability, the application can be used for human, animal and other protocols.
“When you are experimenting with humans, you have a great responsibility. With Velos, we fulfill that responsibility much better.”
- Build protocols, informed consents and revisions – and store in a central repository
- Collaborate securely online with configurable user permissions
- Upload and manage documents in Word, Excel, PDF and JPG formats
- Use templates to create standardized protocols and informed consents
- Set alerts, notifications, reminders and event triggers
- Track applications in their entirety: approvals, meeting minutes, attendees, etc.
- Customize Reviewer Comments, SAE, Continuing Review Report and other forms
- Create custom user dashboards
- Track all activity with audit trails
Velos eCompliance is both a standalone product and a fully integrated module of the Velos eResearch product suite.