A system implies efficiency. However, working with medical professionals and healthcare and research sites, Velos found that entirely interrelated systems are almost entirely disconnected. As a result, the same data elements are manually captured and reentered into multiple systems: one for labs, another for billing, a third for medical records, and so forth. This results in errors, revenue loss, compliance risk, and ultimately, more work for you.
So much value lies in the sum of the parts. That is why interoperability has been a primary focus for us from day one. Velos eMaven is the result of those efforts, enabling two-way data exchange for Velos products and third-party applications. Customers experience less IT overhead, fewer support fees, virtually zero double data entry, and better visibility for all stakeholders. In effect, Velos eMaven connects the entire clinical research ecosystem to bring efficiency and ease to your work.
“Most of the vendors out there aren’t as integrated as they would have you believe. Velos, however, does an excellent job at integration.”
- Enables a variety of service-oriented architecture (SOA) scenarios
- Leverages existing frameworks and industry standards
- Supports multiple terminologies and vocabularies
- Creates a centralized service API to easily integrate a variety of protocols
- Organizes tasks through the administrator console
- Enables events to trigger related events
- Provides real-time data updates